Internal flights

Find out the best and cheapest ways to travel around Australia.

Internal flights

Postby gav1982 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:03 pm

I'm travelling out to Australia in two weeks, i've got three months to see as much as possible and i'm planning on taking a few internal flights so i can spend more time in the places i really want to see rather than driving everywhere. Is it better to book before i leave the UK, or can i pick up flights easily enough nearer the time?
gav1982

Postby chris » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:09 am

It's easy to pick them up whilst your out there, however it might be worth checking out Virgin Blues site before you go, you can sometimes get a bargin. I flew from Sydney to Cairns for $90 (under £40) and i only booked it a couple of days in advance.
chris

Cheap Flights,

Postby admin » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:02 am

It's worth trying Star Allience as well, along with Virgin Blue they offer great value for internal flights.
admin

virgin blue flights

Postby bluealb1 » Fri May 05, 2006 9:31 am

Hi I have booked all my internal flights in the uk and have found that quantas domestic flights have offered the best deals this time.Virgin blue have offers but they were more expensive.Jet flights are quite limited on times and number.Hope this helps
bluealb1

Postby jim123 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:39 am

Yes, i too think taht Star Allience wouls be working pretty well and i advice you should check it out that one also.........
jim123

Return to Travelling Around Australia